Sunday 3 May 2020

Nigerian lady calls out her male friend's ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid

Nigerian lady calls out her friend's ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid lindaikejisblog 1A Nigerian lady has called out her male friend's ''jealous'' ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid.  According to @nop_phillips, she has nothing with her friend but was only in his house to help him cook. She tweeted;  I don’t understand the idea of fighting over a man, I have never done it and I never will. Imagine the shock of opening my IG and seeing THREATS from a girl telling me to stay away from her man and that she will pour acid and kill me. Please If you know This psycho.I’m even more irritated cause this guy is just a friend that needed me to help him cook. Imagine fighting and threatening me for a man I’m not interested inAnd she is his ex Such a pretty girl that is sick in the headNigerian lady calls out her friend's ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid lindaikejisblog 2Nigerian lady calls out her friend's ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid lindaikejisblog 3Nigerian lady calls out her friend's ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid lindaikejisblog 4  The post Nigerian lady calls out her male friend's ex-girlfriend who allegedly threatened her with acid appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-male-friends-ex-girlfriend-who-allegedly-threatened-her-with-acid-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment