Saturday 27 March 2021

Nigerian comedian, Calibird dies after a brief illness

Nigerian comedian, Caleb Itietie aka Calibird, has died. He died at the Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos state today March 27, after a brief illness. His colleagues have taken to social media to express shock at his passing.  Comedian, Efewarriboy while reacting news of Calibird's demise, wrote''Jeeeeeeesus I don’t understand this one ooooo. RIP MY BRO CALLI'' Comedian, Edopikin on his part, wrote''Hmmmm so na so this life just reach ???I have never used this here before , but CALLIBIRD why bro why.Rest on bro , Rest on my colleague , Rest on my friend , rest on my brother''May his soul rest in peace, Amen. The post Nigerian comedian, Calibird dies after a brief illness appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/3/nigerian-comedian-calibird-dies-after-a-brief-illness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment