Actress Jodie Turner-Smith revealed that she and her husband, Joshua Jackson, had a one-night stand after they first met. The 34-year-old actress said this while granting an interview on Late Night with Seth Meyers. She then joked about how despite getting off to a quick start with the actor, their relationship was still going strong.
She said on Wednesday, May 5, when I first met my husband, we had a one-night stand. We're in a two, three-year one-night stand now." Recounting how they met at a party, she said: "First of all, I saw him before he saw me and when I saw him, I was like, 'I want that'. And then when he saw me, I just pretended like I didn't see him." The 42-year-old actor made the first move by calling out to Jodie across the room with a comment on a t-shirt that she was wearing from the 2018 movie, Sorry To Bother You. The actress appeared in the movie along with Lakeith Stanfield, 29, and Tessa Thompson, 37. source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/actressjodie-turner-smith-says-her-relationship-with-husband-joshua-jackson-started-when-they-had-a-one-night-stand-after-meeting-at-a-party.html
No comments:
Post a Comment